In the constantly evolving field of developing oncological therapies we support our clients with our well trained and experienced team that has completed numerous clinical trials spanning a broad variety of indications with an excellent site relationship and knowledge of successful strategies even in most novel therapy fields.
Our core competencies in the field of solid tumor cancers and hematological disorders:
- Plan and manage effective complex studies
- Expedite patient recruitment
- Develop strategies for a competitive enrollment in phase I trials
- Resolve site specific and country specific issues
- Execution of studies in all phases
We have performed international first-in-man and first-in-patient studies.
Therapeutic approaches include but are not limited to:
- Personalized therapy
- Immunomodulator vaccines
- Cytotoxic agents
- Gene therapy
- Small molecules
- Monocolonal antibodies
- Hormonal therapy
- Antisense agents
- Antibody mimetic proteins
- Photodynamic therapy
If you’re interested in our broad experience across managing the complexity of modern trial design, get in touch with us.